Finished: The Man in the High castle June 21, 2020 I enjoyed this, but not as much as other Philip K Dick books I've read. The ending felt a bit anti-climatic - though apparently Dick intended to write a sequel, but couldn't face reading more about the Nazis. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Philip-K-Dick Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Now Starting: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress September 21, 2020 Birthday present from Kim. I am slightly apprehensive about this - as it is a "classic" sci-fi, with all the baggage that that normally entails. Read more
Now starting: La Belle Sauvage October 31, 2019 The Book of Dust Volume 1: La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman Read more
Now Starting: The Future of Another Timeline August 27, 2020 Kim got this book for Christmas (or perhaps I did) from Mark and reckons it is their favorite book Read more
Comments
Post a Comment